How To Consign
- We accept consignments Tuesday through Friday, no appointment necessary.
- All consignments must be brand name, gently used, or new, trendy, and of good quality without holes, stains, rips, pilled, etc…
- Items must be laundered and/or dry cleaned prior to being consigned.
- Clothing should be hung or neatly folded in a basket or shopping bag. Hangers will be returned to you.
- We allow 30 items per drop off.
- We accept seasonal items only.
Consignments run on a 60-90 day agreement. Once the drop-off term ends, the consignor is allocated 48 hours to claim unsold items. Items may be picked up at the end of your drop-off term by appointment only. We will gather your items and have them ready for pick-up upon your arrival date.
After the 48 hours, all unclaimed items become property of Savvy Swap Consignment. Items will be integrated into our inventory and then donated to women’s shelters.
- Current style clothing (3 years old or newer)
- Woman’s (1X-4X)
- Misses (0-16)
- Petites (0-4X)
- Juniors (XS-XL)
- Pre-teen Girls (8-18)
- Unique, trendy home decor
- Men’s and children’s clothing
- Pajamas & lingerie
- Vintage clothing & accessories
- Glassware (china, silverware, etc…)
Please Print our Consignor Agreement and bring it with you when you drop off your items!